Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 1

I hope I won’t regret this.


Okay, so maybe I’ve been thinking about doing something... big. For a while. Because as much as I don’t want to admit it, moving sucks. I’m pretty sure I’ve been packing and unpacking boxes in my sleep. But before all of this madness began, I had a moment in college when I realized that I am not reaching my creative potential. 

Then I had another thought. WHO is reaching their creative potential? Soccer moms who scrapbook and employees at Anthropologie who get PAID to be creative?

What about the rest of the world? I consider myself in that category, because I am not getting paid to do this and I am not a mom (Please, Lord. Don’t let that happen for another couple years). Everyone thinks they are too busy to change their lives, but it’s simply a matter of prioritizing your objectives. Those who place creativity high on their list do not have to sacrifice a comfortable financial lifestyle, and I am dead-set on proving so. 

To get started, before I post pictures of the “Before” room, I’m going to let ya’ll know which creative direction I plan on taking. 

I want things to be detailed, relaxed, sophisticated, and colorful. Basically, the exact opposite of what my room looks like now.

These pictures inspire me.

-CAROLINE
Click for sources.


 
(Source: Unknown)


(Source: Unknown)





 
(Source: Unknown)










No comments:

Post a Comment